Saturday, March 15, 2014

Project 14 - PBL Independent Plan

For my independent learning plan, I wanted to teach my students about music and how it is both fun and educational. This lesson plan is a three week long project that involves assessments, online blogging, in-class journal entries, a poster project, a song creation, and the incorporation of musicians from the community. I asked my 7-year old, first grade niece what she thought about these plans and if she thought she would like to learn about all of these things, and she said "Of course, Catherine!". She's a musical little thing and she loves to have fun, but she is great at being brutally honest. I hope you enjoy reading this as much as I enjoyed imagining and creating this project! Enjoy:

Making Music

No comments:

Post a Comment