Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Blog Post 15-Final Reflection

“The rewards of the journey far outweigh the risk of leaving the harbor.” -Unknown


I started this course with nothing but fear in mind-I was terrified of what I thought was to come. I had heard horror stories! People who failed multiple times, people who changed their major because of EDM 310, and even people who dropped out of college because they couldn't get their degree without passing this class. Fourteen weeks ago, I was completely overwhelmed with the assignments before me. Now I've learned so much in what feels like such a short amount of time. I know more about the department I'm going into and I'm even more sure of my decision to be a teacher. I enjoyed EDM 310 and I'm pretty proud of that fact. Good luck to all future students and I hope we all learned very valuable lessons for our lives AND our careers. Catherine, out.

1 comment:

  1. We are very glad that you enjoyed EDM this semester and gained something from it.

    ReplyDelete